– User: Internet user logging in, using https://leval.fr
– Personal information: “information that enables, in any form, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies” (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).
In accordance with Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for confidence in the digital economy, users of https://leval.fr are informed.
The identity of the various stakeholders in the context of its implementation and monitoring:
The owner and/or publisher is a legal entity.
Site owner and/or publisher: Groupe Vinadeis
Adress : Domaines de Jonquières
Manager : Jacky Maria
Mail in charge of publication : firstname.lastname@example.org
Publisher : Hudik
Publisher address: 53 avenue Jeanne d’Arc, 33 000 Bordeaux
Mail : email@example.com
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED:
In France, personal data are protected by Law 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Law 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, Article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995.
When using https://leval.fr, the following data are collected:
– the Internet URL of the links through which the user accessed https://leval.fr
– The user’s access provider;
– The user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address
In any case Vinadeis Group only collects personal information about the user (name, email address, telephone details) for the need of the services offered by the https://leval.fr. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, particularly when he enters it himself.
The user of https://leval.fr is then told whether or not the information he or she would have to provide is mandatory.
THE USER WITH HIS IDENTITY HAS THE POSSIBILITY TO REQUEST FROM THE VINADEIS GROUP, AT CONTACT@VINADEIS.COM:
– verification of the personal data concerning him collected by or on behalf of VINADEIS;
– information relating to the purposes for which this data is processed;
– information relating to the identity and geographical affiliation of the recipients of such data;
– the provision of a copy of such data, free of charge, to the extent that such a request is not abusive, in particular because of its repetitive and disproportionate nature.
NO PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM THE SITE USER IS:
– collected without the knowledge of the user;
– published without the knowledge of the user;
– exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold in any medium to third parties.
Only the assumption of the acquisition of Vinadeis Group and of its rights would allow the transmission of said information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be obliged to keep and modify the data with respect to the user of the https://leval.fr.
The Vinadeis Group is authorised to carry out statistical studies and analyses on the use and typology of users of the site https://leval.fr, subject to confirming their anonymity.
Correction of personal information collected
In accordance with the provisions of Article 34 of Law 48-87 of 6 January 1978, the user has the right to modify the personal data collected concerning him. To do this, the user sends to Groupe Vinadeis:
– an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org ,
– a letter to Domaine de Jonquières – 11100 NARBONNE
by giving his name or company name, his physical and/or electronic contact details, and, if applicable, the reference he would have as a member of https://leval.fr.
The modification will take place within a reasonable period of time from the receipt of the user’s request.
A “Cookie” allows the user to be identified, to customize their visit to https://leval.fr, and to speed up the layout of the site by saving a small file of data on their computer.
The user acknowledges that he is informed of this practice and authorises Groupe Vinadeis to do so.
In any event, Vinadeis Group undertakes never to communicate the content of these “Cookies” to third parties, except in the case of a legal requisition.
The user can refuse the registration of “Cookies” or configure his browser to be notified prior to the acceptance of the “Cookies”. To do this, the user will configure his browser from the “tool” menu for Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or 7 and and Firefox or the “Edit” menu for Netscape 6 or 7.
All the elements of the site https://leval.fr, in particular the texts, presentations, illustrations, photographs, trees and formatting are, except public documents and additional details, the exclusive intellectual property of Vinadeis Group or its partners.
As such, their representations, reproductions, nestings, broadcasts and rebroadcasts, partial or total, are prohibited in accordance with the provisions of Article L. 122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code. Any person doing this without being able to prove a prior and express authorization of the holder of these rights is liable to the penalties relating to the offence of counterfeiting provided for in Articles L. 335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
In addition, partial or total representations, reproductions, nests, broadcasts and rebroadcasts of the database contained in https://leval.fr are prohibited under the provisions of Law 98-536 of 1 July 1998 on the legal protection of databases.
In any case, on any authorized copy of all or part of the content of the site, the entry “Copyright 2017 Vinadeis all rights reserved”.
Additional information on trademarks and copyright on https://leval.fr:
Multimedia and graphic designer: Vinadeis Group – Credits: Photos from Vinadeis Group photo libraries.
All of this site falls under the French and international laws on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for iconographic and photographic documents.
ADVERTISING NATURE OF CONTENT:
In any case, Groupe Vinadeis informs the Internet user of the advertising nature of the contents of the website https://leval.fr.
COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS:
Comments and suggestions can be sent to the site manager at email@example.com
All data on this site are provided for information purposes only. Any guarantee relating to the products presented shall be valid only after prior written agreement.
DATE OF LAST UPDATE:
The legal notice was last updated on 14 09 2019.
THE MAIN LAWS CONCERNED:
– Act No. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, amended in particular by Act No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 on information technology, files and freedoms.
– Law no. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.